CLIPS AND COMMENTARY FROM CANADA'S BEST KNOWN UNDISCOVERED OLD WHITE BLUESMAN

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Blaincast #25 (Final Episode)






Backyard Blaincast # 25 - Final Edition. Here I include a little PSA for the TBS (Toronto Blues Society) who will be promoting the release with a "premiere" on Wednesday. 

 

Then check out the new video of the title track, "I'm not Fifty Anymore" recorded with Steve Marriner a couple of weeks ago. We end with a "Campfire Cameo" from May 13, 2017 at the Old Mill. It was celebrating Mother's Day and I had had a "Ladies Night" with Roberta Hunt, Carrie Chesnutt and Alison Young. Hope you enjoyed the Blaincasts while they lasted. All the Blaincasts and Campfire Cameos are archived on my blog (torontobluesdiary.com) and my YouTube Channel. Please subscribe and if you'd like to receive my (mostly) monthly Blainletter please go to brianblain.com and subscribe to that. That's a lot of subscriptions! And, of course, the album will be available at brianblain.bandcamp.com starting Friday