CLIPS AND COMMENTARY FROM CANADA'S BEST KNOWN UNDISCOVERED OLD WHITE BLUESMAN

Monday, October 5, 2020

In my 75th year and still marking career milestones

I love getting notifications.  I don't get notifications I didn't ask for - though I guess if I got more famous I'd get more.  Today's notification looked like it was going to be a playlist that included me but when I clicked, it was a transcription of an interview with DJ Ken Wallis (which I included in my CD launch event).  And I do believe this will be the first time I'm confronted with a "transcription" of an interview...or any recording of something I was just babbling about. Everybody knows I don't have a filter for whatever comes out of my mouth :-)  I'm kind of scared to read the whole thing. I hope I didn't say anything stupid - oh now I remember, all I talked about was previous recordings rather than the one I'm supposed to be promoting. Oh well...