CLIPS AND COMMENTARY FROM CANADA'S BEST KNOWN UNDISCOVERED OLD WHITE BLUESMAN

Friday, July 14, 2023

Tedeschi Trucks Toronto 2023

 

 

The town is still buzzing about the Tedeschi Trucks show so I thought I should lay down a few words myself.  I actually wrote a little commentary with my Instagram live clip but it disappeared.  It's the first time Ive gone Live on Instagram but I will again because a lot of commenters who weren't my FaceBook crowd showed up. My only problm was I couldn't figure out how to stop the live-stream.


Anyway I'm glad a lot of folks like the clips I put up on FaceBook and YouTube, because I remember TTB had a big online presence right from the start of the pandemic. As I recall, they were poised to take over the world with a big tour and a big tight band, then everything went away in an instant.  Other big names who lost their tours just sent the musicians home but TTB were intent on keeping this band together and they started doing livestream concerts. Some they gave away, but with others they had a cute trick of having you sing along to a recording of their show the night before