CLIPS AND COMMENTARY FROM CANADA'S BEST KNOWN UNDISCOVERED OLD WHITE BLUESMAN

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Campfire Cameo #4



Going Live at 2pm ET even though I'm feeling kinda sad about what's going on all around us. As if the pandemic was not enough, America is burning with rage. Bad energy all around. I didn't have a theme for this Sunday and didn't have any tunes in mind but now I decided to call this Blaincast the "Funeral Edition" wherein I will play all the saddest songs I know - St James Infirmary, Wade in the Water, Born Under a Bad Sign. I've got another tune for the "Write a Song with Brian" Segment (thanks to the folks who contributed some lines to the last tunes - I'm still plugging along with them). The Campfire Cameo this month is from January 2019 with Mark Stafford and Lorraine Ingle swapping Freddy King songs. Yes, that's the legendary Gary Kendall on bass.