CLIPS AND COMMENTARY FROM CANADA'S BEST KNOWN UNDISCOVERED OLD WHITE BLUESMAN

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Blaincast #23




Here's a replay of Sunday's Blaincast wherin you can watch me go over some tunes for my first gig this summer (!!!) It's Saturday, 7-8:30 at a tiny restaurant patio called Swine & Vine - part of Kitchener's downsized bluesfest (just a few bars & restaurants), a little walk up my street to hear some country music, some shameless self-promotion for my CD RELEASE Sunday Sept. 11, 8pm right here on Facebook Live and a CD/Video "Premiere" on Toronto Blues Society's Facebook page on Wednesday, Sept 9, 8pm. We end the Blaincast, as usual, with a Campfire Cameo from the archives. This one is from June 2018 and features Gary Kendall​ singing the first song he wrote, Raoul Bhaneja​ singing an old blues standard and a surprise guest appearance from Zoe Chilco​ You can see all 15 campfire cameos on my YouTube Channel